Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi 

Just a follow up to my previous email .I have had a reply from a potential employee for HP asking for all sorts of details that you would not really want to share in a email. I again have requested that they forward me a contact number so i am able to speak to them in person. I wont hold my breath.

I find it hard to believe that a company is allowed to trade without the access by phone to their customer services or complaints department.

If i had been made aware that there was no way of contacting HP to discuss issue i would not have signed up for this.As stated before. they are quite happy to take youe money yet when you need to speak to them urgently they hide away.

I am self employed and in the current climate i needed immediate contact with HP to help me with issues that effect my work and they have been no help.

If anyone has managed to find a contact number could you please try to post it

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MADDOGMOG 

Your ire is noted.

The HP agent that contacted you is providing the methods supported in the Community for communicating with customers.

Thread

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Instant-Ink/CONTACT-NUMBERS/m-p/7782191

Our Community does not have an alternative to the contact methods supported by HP for our Community.

Even an HP Agent cannot simply provide a contact number without verifying your account and contact information.

So... the circle continues -

What about that number?

You do not have to respond to our HP agent request, of course.

What else?

Direct Contact methods include whatever is available within your Instant Ink account, listed phone and contacts as posted at / on the Instant Ink website for your region, and methods as included in your Terms of Service contract document.

HP Instant Ink - Main Website - Information, Enroll, FAQ, Terms of Service / Contract

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Of Interest…

• Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
  • FAQ section > How does HP Instant Ink work?
  • Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract

NOTE:   It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract > Open the main website > scroll down just past the FAQ

Contact information is provided in the first main section of the contract.

Instant Ink Terms of Service Contract - UK

Note the listed hours of support.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi Dragon-Fur

Thank you for your response on this matter.Though it was appreciated HP have sent me a contact number for easy access.

Again thanks

HP Recommended

@MADDOGMOG 

You are welcome.

That is how it works - only agents can authorize contact of this type.

Stay Safe.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.