cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cartridge won’t install

HP Recommended
Envy 7858
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Can’t get the cartridges to install without error.  Using Hp ink.  64 xL for Envy 7858.  Tried unplugging & plug directly into outlet.  Still won’t work.   Please help 🙏

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tried cleaning the contacts.  Still won’t work.   Tried to contact support.   But link just took me to a blank page.    Nice Hp...  I’m buying Cannon this time.   🙄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,588 11,574 642 479
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TMountainHigh

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation