cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Rangerrider
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Change Printer Region

HP Recommended
Officejet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I purchased my Office Jet 4650 in the US and I am now living in Germany. I have not been able to find #63 cartridges, only #301 which says they are compatible but my printer will not accept them. I am assuming based on the other questions I have seen that this is a region issue. Hopefully someone can provide me with the reset or region change information.  Thanks for any help that can be provided!

Matt

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,610 3,943
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rangerrider Welcome to HP Community

If you've purchased the printer in one country/region and moved to another, the printer will require a regional reset, in order to get the cartridges working from the new region, that said, here's what I recommend:

You may send a private message to the HP Facebook Team: https://www.facebook.com/HPSupport/  for a faster response. If you've already attempted the same and need a response here, I'll need a few more details, 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. Click here to access the private messages

Keep us posted if you need anything else,

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation