Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Thank you by following those steps and resetting the printer network I have bypassed the request for authentication and can get into the printer webpage, which is great.

So just finally, despite setting up eprinting, which was the initial main query I had, I am not able to print by email. I have my printer's email address (which I reset a couple of days ago by following support instructions above) but if I email that address I recieve a bounceback. Can you let me know if there is something I am missing to enable eprinting?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, recommend you to try the steps suggested in the link for eprint.

Let me know how it goes. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes I had already followed those steps and set the printer to recieve emails from anyone. I changed it to add my specific email address (which it receognised as the main email for my HP Connect login) and still I recieved a bounceback (I removed my email address below for security reasons but it was correct:

hpeprint.com rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

XXXX@hpeprint.com (XXXX@hpeprint.com)

hpeprint.com gave this error:
Command rejected

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Perhaps you can suggest what may fix this issue?

thanks

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, looks like I have exhausted all the options from my end, recommend you to contact our cloud support over the phone by visiting www.hp.com/contacthp to check if they have any other options. 

Keep me posted. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Am I allowed to ask questions over the phone if my printer is out of warranty? Are there no other settings related to eprinting I could try?

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply and yes, when you reach a phone support representative, ask for cloud support agent. 

Let them know that the printer is out of warranty and want assistance or information or article to resolve the ePrint issue you are facing. 

There might be a fee applicable for support, which I am not aware of.

Keep me posted. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, that’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.