cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Color printing

HP Recommended
HP 3752 deskjet
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello there ive been having issues printing color pages usin my macbook pro with my priner HP deskjet 3752. When I try printing something in color it will print it in greyscale. I have noticed that my macbook does not have a COLOR tab in the printing options it just has default options which is the one selected. Need help printing in color. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,780 5,750 350 387
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Brian_mdzzz,

I'd like to help!

Please try below suggestions-

Update mac, refer to -How to update the software on your Mac

Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware 

Find and change printing settings, such as selecting paper type and size, printing in color or black and white, and improving quality.

1. Open a document, photo, or webpage, click File, and then click Print to open the print dialog.

2. If a Show Details button displays at the bottom of the dialog, click it to reveal all available menu options. The button changes to Hide Details when clicked.

Print dialog in macOS

3. Select your printer in the Printer menu.

4. Select an option in the Presets menu that applies to your print job or paper type.

5. Click the unnamed print options menu at the separator bar to display more settings options.

Unnamed print options pop-up menu

6. Change any print job settings.

• Print in color or black and white: Select or de-select Black & White on the main dialog. The Presets menu also includes color and black and white options.

Refer to -Print Settings Guide (Mac)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation