Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520

Can I  use hp cartridge 65 instead of the hp 63 cartridge in my hp envy 4520? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@aushen2,

Welcome to the HP Support-Community.

@aushen2 wrote:

Can I  use hp cartridge 65 instead of the hp 63 cartridge in my hp envy 4520? 

No, you can't use the cartridge HP 65 on your ENVY 4520. ☹️

Best,

Nils_K

Did you get a solution to your question? Please mark it as solved.

Did a post help you? Please click on the "thumbs up", to show this and actively help others.

I don't work on behalf of HP. | HP Expert program 

HP Recommended

An HP instant ink representative was trying to get me to force a 65 cartridge into my printer. Told me that because of Covid 19 they were low on cartridges and sent me the 65 to use instead. Spent over an hour on the phone with this woman! She wouldn't listen to me when I kept telling her I'm not forcing the wrong cartridge into my printer! I got so frustrated that I had to just hang up!

HP Recommended

@aushen2, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

As the issue is related to Instant Ink cartridges, kindly contact the HP Instant Ink team for better assistance. Instant Ink servers automatically send the compatible ink cartridges for your printer. However, HP Envy 4520 printer does not use HP 65 ink cartridges.

The number to contact the team is mentioned on the HP Instant Ink home page

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.