Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Every time I turn on my printer it doesn't print. It says error on the computer then after about a few minutes, all the buttons blink widely and it shows an error code of 0XB3B52B50. I have an HP Envy 5055.

This has happened for months. I've contacted chat support so many times and they never know how to help.

I have done all the obvious things a million times:

• Turn it on and off (note when it runs the error the power button does not work, I have to unplug to turn off)
  • Unplug
  • Reinstall software
  • Change the ink
  • Remove the ink and put back in

This is my last-ditch effort before I toss the printer and swear off HP forever. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @nmvillanueva .
Have you already tried updating the printer firmware?
https://support.hp.com/mx-es/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/mod...

Eliminate the error by resetting the printer without the ink cartridges.
Open the cartridge access door or cover.
If the carriage moves toward the center of the printer, continue with these steps.
If the carriage does not move toward the center of the printer, close the access door or cover. Disconnect the power cord from the printer and the power supply, wait 60 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to the printer and to a wall outlet. Turn on the printer and then continue with these steps.
Remove the cartridges.
With the printer on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
Disconnect the power cord from the power supply.
Wait 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet and into the printer.
NOTE: HP recommends that you plug the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Turn on the printer.
Reinsert the cartridges, and then close the cartridge access door or cover.
Follow the steps to align the printer if prompted.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.