cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Customer Support Contact

HP Recommended
DeskJet 3755
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just purchased my 6th printer in the last 10 years. Obviously, I think HP makes good printers. Today I had a question about the warranty on my new deskjet 3755, I called the usual support number but I did not get a person The robot insisted that I had to use the virtual agent (A huge waste of time) and I did not get a case number that the robot stated that I needed to speak with a live person. I also tried the online chat and the fellow did not understand my questions so I wasted 40 plus minutes. I did copy the chat as proof.

So does someone have a number ( I am in USA) that will get me to a live person

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,205 14,199 934 1,109
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Roscoe44, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand. You may post your queries here and members of the HP Community will address them at the earliest. If you wish to contact the HP Support, you will have to go through Virtual assistant or Chat support.

Kindly click here to check the warranty details of your HP products.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation