cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Cyan Not Printing

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 7640 Series
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Hi! I just replaced my color cartridge (HP 62 Tricolor) with a brand new cartridge. When I ran the Align Printer test, there was no color at all on the sheet of paper.  So I did a Clean Cartridges function, and the Print Quality Diagnostic printout shows that the magenta and yellow prints properly, but the cyan block is completely blank. What do I need to do to get the cyan on this brand new cartridge to print?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,451 4,440 522 701
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Remove cartridge gently press the bottom side on a soft paper and see will it leave marks in all 3 colours.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I only see red and yellow. I know there's cyan in the cartridge since the Supply Level shows all three colors are full.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11
Level 11
4,451 4,440 522 701
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your ink cartridge is defective and needs replacement.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem, I placed on a soft sheet of paper and see all 3 colors, buy cyan won't print.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem, the 3 colours are on a sheet of paper but cyan block is totally empty and the cartridge is 3/4 full which I have paid for?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation