Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
deskjet2621
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

How to set printer to to print page 1 first instead of printing from last page backwards

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Go to Printer preference then pafeplayout then page options.

HP Recommended

Going to printer preferences and then page layout there is no page options to select to print from page 1 onwards. would love a more clearer explanation of the solution.

HP Recommended

Typically, there should be some option to choose from.  What options are available?

HP Recommended

The only option available to change page preferences is "print  pages manually" if i unclick this no other option is available. if i click this option then pages print from last page first continously. if unclicked then last page prints first and then every other page i need to press the printer button to print each page. quite confusing compared to other printers which clearly have displays showing print page sequence.

HP Recommended

That is peculiar.  I have two questions.  Did you use a driver from hp or was it plug and play?  And with the printer preference are you accessing from a program you are trying to print from or from the settings in the operating system?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.