cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Different Model name for Hp4650

HP Recommended
HP4650 office jet All in one Printer
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello.

I bought the subject printer last year in the USA, now I have returned to my home country Saudi Arabia. I tried to find ink cartridges (no. 63) but I couldn't find it here although there are so many different types of ink cartridges. I have been told that there is an equivalent model with different name, if so. Please advise so I can buy the right ink cartridges.

Thanks.

Saeed.

1 REPLY 1
Level 12
Level 12
4,984 4,968 577 805
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please find a table of ink cartridges for your printer model depending on the region:

Screenshot from 2020-05-02 14:27:39.png

You will also need to contact HP support, only they can regionalise your printer for different ink cartridges:
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/HP-Printer-purchased-in-a-different-country-ne... 

My profile on LinkedIn

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation