cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
dennisshiusj
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Double sided printing not available in Macbook Air M1 on HP Ink Tank Wireless 415

HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 415
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

hello there.

At Layout options, i could not get the two-sided option, has been grey out by default.

How could i print two-sided with the setting grey out? and even acrobat has double sided printing disappear.

Thank yougrey out two sidedgrey out two sidedno double sided printing option for acrobatno double sided printing option for acrobat

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,575 31,286 5,393 12,598
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is expected, the Duplex option would only be available for a printer offering Automatic print perplexing, not a feature of your printer model.

Please follow below support document, start following from the "If Two-Sided is not available, continue with these steps to manually print on both sides of the page." section:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01935823

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation