cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Level 1
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

EWS Password Forget HP DESKJET GT 5820

HP Recommended

EWS PASSWORD FORGET OF DESKJET GT 5820 PRINTER
WHICH WAS VERY DIFFICULT TO SETUP THE PRINTER.

PLEASE NEED HELP TO FACTORY DEFAULT RESET & ALL THE DETAILS OF EWS RELATED THINGS.

NEED RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

-SV-
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,321 19,280 843 897
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SilkV

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

Let's Restore network settings to default settings

• Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button (X) from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
  • Connect the printer back to the network, once the printer is connected to the network.

Then, try accessing the EWS page.
If it continues, then I will send you a private message to perform a semi-full reset on the printer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation