1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

EWS administrator Password

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7830
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I can't access my EWS page because it keeps asking for my username and password. I've saw in another post that the username is admin. I have restore the network settings but the problem to access continued. Have anyone a solution for that issue. 

3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
1,665 1,647 173 525
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PG1984 

Hello,

I have sent you a private message with instructions to reset the printer. Please only change the fields quoted in my private message. Afterwards I invite you to come back here.

I ask you not to republish the procedure indicated in my PM in the public community and I thank you for doing so.

I remain at your disposal in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have this kind of problem too. But I am using Ink Tank Wireless 415.
0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
1,665 1,647 173 525
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PJHeisenberg 

Hello,

For a better visibility of your problem, I advise you not to post it in an old topic, so I invite you to open a new topic here, detailing your problem, in order to get the best help possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation