Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 6030
iOS

My printer should be able print at any size A4 and under. I have printed at A4 perfectly, and managed to get it to recognise a5 too. I have since changed my paper tray options to have large as A4, and medium as 127x178mm. I have inserted paper that is 127x178mm and when I go to print anything, it says it will print as A4 and it cuts off my image. There is no option to change the size when I go to print, and it is like the printer is not recognising the new sized paper, even though it has it as an option in paper tray settings. 

I make handmade cards in Procreate, and I want to print on to 5x7 card blanks that I have. The card blank opens up to a size of 10x7 or 127x178mm. Help!

I am trying to print from either Procreate or the HP smart app on my iPad Air, but have also tried using my chromebook.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @SavannaGreaves,

I'd like to help!

What is the weight of the card your using?

You can check the printer specifications here to know the support size, type and weight of the paper

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.