we have a HP 477dw which always seems to have network connection issues. After we gave it a solid IP all worked fine for a while. Now today we got issues with scans en emailing and we got this bue screen with error code "bb2643f4".
After a reset it worked and later we received this code "b85fdb70".
Would be nice if they added an error code index. Does anyone know what this code means or have a link to a error code index or so?
Hope you are well, for that event code its recommended the following troubleshooting:
- Unplug every cable connected to the printer, just leave the power cord connected.
- make sure its connected to a wall outlet.
- turn the printer off and clear up the print queue of the computers connected to it.
- clean up the spooler if windows computers are connected.
- turn the printer on and check if the error comes up after turning it on.
- please keep the cables unplugged and try to print and internal report like config page and make a copy, make sure the error is not coming back. Update or reflash the printer firmware.
- perform factory reset in case the error comes back up if possible and try the same testing again.
- if printer still getting error code even after the reset and with no connection at all , this may lead to a main PCA - circuit board issue and it would require onsite inspection. You may contact one of our authorized service centers for service.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".