Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9022e All-in-One Printer

<< Error 83C0000B on OfficeJetPro 9022e >>

I need printer-specific reset instructions to reset to factory default settings.

In french if is possible.
Thank you

<< Erreur 83C0000B sur OfficeJetPro 9022e >>

J'ai besoin d'instructions de réinitialisation spécifiques à l'imprimante pour réinitialiser les paramètres d'usine par défaut.

En français si possible.
Merci

IMG_20230510_070908.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Bonjour,

Pour information j'ai le même problème survenu le 8/05 et il semble que nous soyons nombreux dans ce cas.
Mon imprimante est sous garantie  et après avoir passé plus de 2heures hier avec l'assistance HP (reset électrique impossible) , aucune solution n'a été trouvé. Cela serait dû à une mise à jour lancée automatiquement et qui a échouée bloquant ainsi le micro logiciel de l'imprimante. HP me dite que le sujet est à l'étude par leurs services technique mais ne peuvent s'engager sur le délai de réponse .. Je ne vois pas comment ils vont procéder à une nouvelle MAJ sachant que l'imprimante ne démarre plus..

Même si un échange était validé (et quand ??) , il faut compter environ 14 J pour l'expédition... Dans mon cas, j'ai retourné l'imprimante HS au distributeur (Amazon) qui a, lui 14 J calendaire max, pour prendre une décision (réparer, échanger ou rembourser). Autant dire que je demanderai le remboursement et bye bye  HP.
Bon courage

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

Bonjour,

Pour information j'ai le même problème survenu le 8/05 et il semble que nous soyons nombreux dans ce cas.
Mon imprimante est sous garantie  et après avoir passé plus de 2heures hier avec l'assistance HP (reset électrique impossible) , aucune solution n'a été trouvé. Cela serait dû à une mise à jour lancée automatiquement et qui a échouée bloquant ainsi le micro logiciel de l'imprimante. HP me dite que le sujet est à l'étude par leurs services technique mais ne peuvent s'engager sur le délai de réponse .. Je ne vois pas comment ils vont procéder à une nouvelle MAJ sachant que l'imprimante ne démarre plus..

Même si un échange était validé (et quand ??) , il faut compter environ 14 J pour l'expédition... Dans mon cas, j'ai retourné l'imprimante HS au distributeur (Amazon) qui a, lui 14 J calendaire max, pour prendre une décision (réparer, échanger ou rembourser). Autant dire que je demanderai le remboursement et bye bye  HP.
Bon courage

HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Same issue in Belgium happened on 05-10-2023.

HP has no solution at this time. Hidden service menu is not showing, and the printer is not booting anymore. Only a blue screen...

I don't how you would push a new firmware on a bricked device...

This is very problematic.

HP Recommended

Hi I have an HP Officejet pro 9022e which worked perfectly well. I now have error 83C0000B and a bluescreen. i understand based on the chats that I am not the only person with this issue. Can you let me know how i can reset the printer to factory settings? Thanks

HP Recommended

The electrical reset is impossible, I am afraid that we will have to wait for HP to find a solution. But I don't see how to launch an update when no printer operating system is running.. The days go by and despite the magnitude of the problem, there is no solution or a proposed deadline !

HP Recommended

The 9020e have the same issue. I talked to HP Customer Service and they told me they don't have a solution to fix this firmware issue, at the moment. Maybe next Tuesday, they said. I will wait until Tuesday and then I'll send back the printer to Amazon, to get my money back.

HP Recommended

Have the same issue here in the UK. My printer is just over a year old so out of support ! 
HP can you help me please in in real trouble here as I cant do my work ! 
thank you

mark 

HP Recommended

Hello, HP was supposed to communicate on 05/16 about this problem, does anyone have any information?

HP Recommended

Hi, indeed HP was supposed to fix the problem "at the latest" by May 16. I called HP France support this morning during 30 minutes. I can't blame the person on the phone who used diplomacy to explain that HP engineers were aware and working on the issue (which is exactly the message I got last week). This time there was no committed time for a solution. I find it strange that HP does not even try to post apologies, known explanations of the problem and regular updates on their efforts to solve it, instead of letting their customer service agents deal with our growing frustration. It does not give confidence in HP's attention to an issue which has basically rendered their product totally useless and prevents hundreds of customers in several countries from printing anything since last week. Certainly not what we could expect from HP and this does impact customer's loyalty 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.