cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Jdoe000
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Error Code '0x610000f6' Message Displays for HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One Printer

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello - my printer is displaying this error message "0x610000f6". I have found the relevant article (https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01949676) and gone over every troubleshooting step listed on the page and in the video and I am still hitting the error message upon booting up.

-The carriage moves back and forth and when I opened everything up I did not see any noticeable paper in there.

-I checked the rear door, and the front door and still not seeing any jammed paper.

-I tried moving the device to a singular power outlet to make sure it has enough voltage.

-Tried powercycling

-Removed individual colors from the carriage and the container that holds the colors from the machine and then reinserted to make sure I heard a click and that they were inserted correctly

The only thing that looks somewhat suspicious was that underneath the colors I did find something that almost looks like a small piece of burnt(?) paper? Please see the attached images. Unsure if this is normal or not.

Images uploaded here: https://imgur.com/a/hEYFg6g

Opened carriage, colors removedOpened carriage, colors removedOpened carriage, colors removed, closeOpened carriage, colors removed, close

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation