Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp Office Jet 8028

Hello Community,

Merry Christmas Seas[n.My HP  Office Jet 8028

all in one, will copy and will print but no longer scans. After 10 minutes of inactivity ALL LIGHTS flash. The error code is B347EC67. I have only had my printer 6 months and use it a couple of times a month. Small print jobs only.How do I fix it please?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

I have the same problem on my 8025.  Anyone have a solution beyond unplugging it for 60 seconds? 

HP Recommended

Hi @TeachKel, @eisenbjm,

I'd like to help!

Let's try a power reset on the printer

Reset the product

With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

Wait at least 60 seconds.

Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

Reconnect the power cord to the printer.

Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.

Also, try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

HP Officejet Pro 8025

Model: 1KR57A

10 Months Old

I'm having the same/similar issue:

Screen blue with error code B347EC67

All lights are blinking

I can cycle the printer off/on and I'll have a few minutes at best to get something printed before it starts this again.

Photo of error attached.

I tried to upload a video as well but I dont have permission to do so.

I've tried these things to fix the issue and it did not work:

Cycle my router on/off

Hard reset printer (as described in Jay's post)

Check the printer for updates (It is already fully updated)

If anyone has additional suggestions, please let me know.  I'm at the point where I may need to purchase something else so that it does not continue to impede my work.

IMG_1209.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @AAFF,

As this is a hardware issue, I’d recommend you contact HP Phone Support in your region regarding service options for your printer.

Follow the instructions below to reach them:

1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

2) Select your product type below.

3) Enter the serial of your device. 

4) Select the country from the drop-down. 

5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 

6)Fill the web-form and proceed further.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help @Jay!

I submitted the ticket this morning and called them with the case number.  One of the last things we did was to reset the printer back to the factory defaults.  It was successful and five hours later, it's still operating correctly.  They said if the problem returned, I could call them back using the same case number and they would reopen the case and send me a replacement.

Despite the warning of long phone waits - there was no wait.  The rep was patient and helpful.  Nice job HP!

HP Recommended

I am glad the issue is sorted.

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

Please click “Accepted Solution” on my public post if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.