cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
GG_10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Errors when printing

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 3762

I've had issue with this printer for some time now and can't seem to get hold of someone to help me. I've troubleshooted, followed all the instructions online but nothing. Ink is not being recognised and now the paper too. I followed the reset process of pulling cables out and plugin again...This has just brought up an E on the screen which has ! and paper sign on it. The wifi isn't connecting. Its just flashing so I tried to press the WAPs on router to connect again and nothing. None of the buttons on the printer go to anything and used the HP smart app to find solutions! I've not had the printer for even half a year! 

Can anyone please help me...wifi works fine but not connecting, ink catridges are both new (304xl) and not registering. If this isn't fixable how do I get a replacement...? I'm still under warranty.

Thanks in advance

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation