cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: "HPxxxxx.framework" will damage your computer" message in macOS Catalina or Mojave .
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Free ink trail and cash back offer

HP Recommended
Hp desktop 4130

Hello I have registered my printer but I can’t find the 4 months trail as detailed in the product documents or the cash back offer advised by the retailer. Can you help please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,489 448 707
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@June11111 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you have regitser the product and you are loloking for cashback.

In that case, I would suggets you conatct our phone support and check.

Or you canconatct our HP shopping team.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This totally doesn’t help !! Cos your WhatsApp group doesn’t reply to Any messages after days of trying and I’ve definitely give up on calling customer services I haven’t got all day to wait on hold.. the whole things is a scam I wish I never bought a hp printer!! Should have bought a cannon one 😢

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,489 448 707
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@June11111

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation