Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4645
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer suddenly showed to me error 0XB864A946.

I search the web for a solution but nothing found. Also i didn't do anything to the printer. It was working just fine. The error occur suddenly, i didnt change ink, or paper, just happen to print something and ....Error... Also the printer shows this error after restart or close and open. I can't proceed to do anything cause when i open the printer the error shows up after 10 seconds.

If anyone can help me i appreciate it.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I find the solution. It was a network related issue. Although i don't understand why the printer went to a loop of restarts and errors and didnt just didnt connect but ok. The error occur when the IP of the printer has conflict in the network. So in those 10 -15 seconds that i had before the printer go crazy again and restart i went to the settings and disable the Wi-Fi. Then i start the wizard again and reconnect to the wifi. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I find the solution. It was a network related issue. Although i don't understand why the printer went to a loop of restarts and errors and didnt just didnt connect but ok. The error occur when the IP of the printer has conflict in the network. So in those 10 -15 seconds that i had before the printer go crazy again and restart i went to the settings and disable the Wi-Fi. Then i start the wizard again and reconnect to the wifi. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.