cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 3545 catridge not moving to the center on the carriage

HP Recommended

My HP 3545 Deskjet developed an issue while printing. The Black Cartridge not moving to center and got stuck at the right side.  Manual tried to pushed little bit to center ..but looks like stuck as if something is holding it physically.  Tried to switched off and on... no luck.. any help will highly appreciated.

Is it 1) some kind of physically got stuck 2) firmware issue by any chance?  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is it 1) some kind of physically got stuck 2) firmware issue by any chance?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,471 14,465 958 1,141
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@chakri1, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This seems to be a hardware failure. Kindly try the steps mentioned in this document to resolve this issue - Paper Jam Error.

Fore more info on resolving a carriage jam issue, refer to - 'Carriage Jam' or 'E3' Error Displays

If the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your printer. 

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation