cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
JJ405
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Deskjet 5550 printing blank pages

HP Recommended
Deskjet 5550
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I was printing with no problem, then the next page had only one line of red type and 2 black underlines from a full .pdf of text and other formatting. All subsequent pages blank. Uninstalled driver and re-installed. Test page forced from printer itself prints name of printer and HP logo only. Print Test Page from computer yields blank page.

I did nothing between the time was printing a .pdf and it started acting up as described above. No error messages.

Used HP Print and Scan Doctor. Says everything working correctly. Device Manages says working correctly.

Works fine connected to a different computer. 

Help!

1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,439 5,423 632 897
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Replace ink cartridges.

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation