Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 6020
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

bought a used (5 months old) HP Printer Envy 6020.

Connected with the HP Smart App on Windows 10. Now it says the printer is offline. And on the display the error message "E0" appears, apparently something to do with the cartridge. But the cartridge is original from HP. Also the printer does print off the current system status and there is no paper stuck anywhere...

PXL_20211003_121702257.jpg

Please help, tried already a thousand things to solve the issue but nothing works.

Thanks,
Lukas

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Lukas (@lupeh ),

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Print a "Printer Status Report", upload here, click on the icon "Insert photos", "Set format = Large", original size at least 200 KB.
But before you must remove or delete the personal data and printer serial number on the printout.

Regards
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
HP Recommended

Hi Andreas,

thanks so much for your answer.

So somehow I can't print the Status Report, just the "Printer Information Page".

PXL_20211003_172235415_2.jpg

When I try to follow the instructions for the Status report (hold Information button for 3sec) the cancel and resume buttons don't show...

HP Recommended

Hi,

@lupeh wrote:

.. When I try to follow the instructions for the Status report (hold Information button for 3sec) the cancel and resume buttons don't show...

1. Make sure there is plain white paper in the input tray.
  2. Touch and hold the Information button for 3 seconds.
    All the control panel buttons light up.

3. At the same time (press both keys simultaneously), touch the Resume  Andr1611_3-1633283828078.pngand Cancel buttons  Andr1611_4-1633283935746.png

A Printer Status Report prints

See Manual! Any Errors?

Is the printer still under warranty?

Regards
Andreas

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.