Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5055
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

My HP Envy 5055 is displaying the error code 0XB3B53C50. The lights on the display are blinking. I have to unplug the printer to shut it down. After a couple of minutes, I plug in the printer back in and start it up. It starts up normally and the display is normal. After a few minutes the error code comes back. I am not trying to print when this occurs. The printer is connected to my wireless home network.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Mine is behaving the same way. Error code is 0XB3B53840, it was 0XB3DD4A2B the first time but I unplugged it and after plugging back in it worked for a few mins before throwing the second error. Codes seem random, but same issue.

HP Recommended

We have very same problem with our HP Envy 5055 printer that has started recently after the last firmware upgrade applied for printer. The current firmware version shown for printer is: VERBASPP1N003.2102B.00.

This is very annoying problem as the printer starts blinking (both the screen as well as power button) exactly after 15 minutes of starting the printer and the screen shows random error code every time and only way to recover the printer from this point onwards is to unplug the power cable and plug it again and let the printer initialize. 

Please fix this issue ASAP as the device is completely not usable due to this problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.