Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy 6200 All-in-one printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The HPInstantink cartirdge is relatively new, but the colour stopped printing (black and white is OK). I used the touchscreen on the front of the printer to clean the cartridge, then when no colour continued to be printed at all, went first to second level cleaning then thrid level cleaning. Nothing. As I said, black cartidge is OK.

I have a replacement cartidge available, but how do I inform HP Instantink that I need to replace the little used but non-functioning cartirdge?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @ClaverdonTerry

Welcome to HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I need some information about your Instant Ink subscription.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @ClaverdonTerry

Welcome to HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I need some information about your Instant Ink subscription.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

For the record, and for others suffering this problem: The issue was settled via the private message, whereby help was provided to get HP Instantink to send a new cartridge by express post. I will return the faulty one, just in case there is an issue which altered quality control can address. Many thanks to those who helped through this |Forum.

HP Recommended

Hi @ClaverdonTerry

Thank you for being a valuable HP Customer.

If you need any assistance in the future, you can get back to us.

Happy Holidays

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.