Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Laser 137fwg
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi everyone, this strange thing happened to me, tonight while I was printing the paper in the upper tray jammed, to remove the stuck sheets I had to remove the toner (original hp) and despite everything pull them hard towards me to remove them. After removing them or reinserting the toner and now it gives me toner low error. I only printed a total of 300 pages I don't believe in coincidences, I don't understand what happened. What can I do? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @andrex88x ,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Is that exactly how you went about it? Please read here "Clear jammed paper from the toner cartridge access area ".

If not, then repeat the process but this time disconnect the power cable without switching off the printer first.

Wait 2 minutes, remove the toner cartridge and check the toner cartridge for damage and the inside of the printer.

Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge, and then distribute the toner by gently rocking the toner cartridge back and forth.

Insert the toner and plugin the power cord and turn on the printer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andreas

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks”.

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
HP Recommended

yes the removal procedure is that, the only thing is that I removed the toner with the printer connected to the power supply. I tried to rock the toner but the low toner warning remains.

HP Recommended

1 Select (Menu) > System Setup > Report on the control panel.
2 Select the option you want and press OK.
• Supplies Info.: Prints the supply information page.

Scan this page with 150 dpi and upload the file here.

HP Recommended

You are not allowed to publish a serial number here.

andrex88x 1Scan-20210410-135108.png

There is a hardware problem here. Either the toner (warranty) or the printer is causing the problem. Please contact HP support team in your region for help.
Thanks for understanding!

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andreas

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks”.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.