Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-07-2023 02:15 AM
HP Laserjet P3015 does not always obey the instruction to print double-sided.
Normally prints double-sided when this is set in the print dialogue this morning it did so for one file but not for another. Tried several times but same thing happened again.
Any suggestions, please.
03-12-2023 10:03 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
If your HP Laserjet P3015 printer is not always obeying the instruction to print double-sided, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
- Check your printer settings: Make sure that the printer settings are set to print double-sided. Open the printer properties or preferences window on your computer and verify that the double-sided printing option is selected.
- Check the paper tray: Ensure that the paper tray is properly loaded with the correct type of paper and that the paper guides are correctly aligned. If the paper is not loaded correctly, the printer may not be able to print double-sided.
- Clean the printer rollers: Over time, the printer rollers can accumulate dust and debris, which can affect the printer's ability to print double-sided. Clean the printer rollers using a clean, dry cloth or follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning the rollers.
- Update printer drivers: Make sure that your printer drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause printing issues, including problems with double-sided printing.
- Reset printer: If the above steps don't work, try resetting the printer to its default settings.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community