Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 All-in-One Printer

I am absolutely LIVID. I bought this printer August 2020, and as I'm sure you're aware, IT WAS NOT CHEAP. I subscribed to instant ink and recieved a cyan ink cartridge that ended up being recalled. In the summer of 2021 my cyan ink stopped printing all together. I was in the process of buying a home & life was just too hectic to bother, so I used b&w printing for a few months. I tried cleaning my printhead multiple times, and I looked through the support forums & all around the HP website trying to fix it myself but I couldn't. I just called HP and spent an hour on the phone trying to troubleshoot it. In the middle of the call an error message popped up on my printer and she said it was either an ink problem or a hardware problem and that my only solution was to buy a new printer since it was no longer within it's one year warranty. this is absolute **bleep** that I dont even have the option to get this $250 printer fixed and its not even a year & a half old. Not even just that, but I took excellent care of this printer and for it to have problems that are purely HPs fault that they won't even resolve is absolute **bleep** and theft. I INVESTED in this printer and can't afford to just "upgrade my printer" as the agent suggested. I would like someone to contact me about how this can be resolved because this is truly unacceptable. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@bhennessey

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks for your reply. It's been over a week and no one has contacted me.

HP Recommended

It has now been 2 weeks and no one has contacted me about this issue!!!!!!!!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.