cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 111 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an Hp printer 6515 series.  It will not copy or print . I can print from the cell phone.  But cannot make a copy . When I try to print from the computer it print blank pages.  I have reset, up dated driver, uninstalled and re installed the printer, cleaned print head, align printer, changed the grayscale on printer's preference, installed new ink, ran the print and scan doctor test and it checked out okay. Still the printer will not copy anything and will only print out blank pages.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 112 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Tags (1)
Level 1
5 5 0 2
Message 113 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Tags (1)
1 1 0 0
Message 114 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please Help I’m Having This Issue Now And I Have A Job In Color To Do 

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 115 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't believe you figured out how to get it to work!!!!!! THANK YOU!

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 116 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tried all of your fixes. There is no Print in Grayscale: option under Document Options. Under Printer Properties there is no color or black and white option now.

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 117 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KUMAR0307 This worked! I spent *HOURS* trying many other solutions I found online. I was about to give up for the day when I tried your solution and it worked. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 118 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This worked for me after spending hours trying to solve this issue.

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 119 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had exact same issue . Finally worked doing this step. It was really frustrating .

0 Kudos
3 2 0 0
Message 120 of 133
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue.  All of a sudden I cannot print from my Laptop in color.  The HP Office Jet all in one  3830 prints in color when it does a test page within itself. I was also able to print in color from my phone.  From Photoshop, when I go to print, It shows an error in the color management section of the printer settings. Printer profile box is greyed out and it says Black and White.  It says remember to enable the printer's color management in the print settings dialog box.  When I click open print settings I can't find any place to do that.  I tried printing from Windows Paintbrush and also from Powerpoint and those programs only printed in Black & White also.   Any suggestions??? 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation