cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 carriage jam message

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6975

Hi,

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 6975 with two messages that are not clearing away:

1. Improper shutdown
  2. Carriage jam. The printer carriage cannot move.

When the ink access door is open, the carriage didn't move to the cartridges removal position. I have tried everything that I found on this site and over the Internet. I even performed the "Semi-full reset" and the "Restore to Factory" procedures. The printer is completely clean of any debris and the carriage  makes the test movement when I turn it on. If I press the [Ok] option at the message, you can hear the printer doing noises and the carriage moving inside side to side. I can also open the ink access door and see the carriage moving but it ends at the right side of the printer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,093 13,078 701 531
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@fleetwoodmeck

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation