Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 17-bs0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I went to use my HP OfficeJet Pro 8028 Today and there was a Blue Screen with Error Code B82BC4E2. I have tried to unplug and plug it back in. turning it off, etc. I tried to troubleshoot from the computer but it only shows that the printer is offline. The touch screen is unresponsive. Printer is still in its warranty. I have no Idea what happened. I need help because I need to use it. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I also have this problem with a one month old unit. How do I fix it?

HP Recommended

i also had the same problem with 2 printerss. Call HP and they will send you a new printer. and a return slip for the broken one.

HP Recommended

Where do you get their phone number?  I cannot find it on their site.   

HP Recommended

HP 8028 printer, blue screen B82BC4E2.  What do I do?  Printer won’t work?

HP Recommended

blue screen error B82BC4E2

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.