Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DESKJET 2621
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I HAVE PURCHASED THE PRODUCT ON JANUARY 2020 WHICH DUE TO LOCKDOWN I WAS NOT ABLE TO USE TILL DATE NOW TO MY SURPRISE AS WAS TRYING TO USE THE PRODUCT THE BLACK CARTAGE WITH PRINTER WAS NOT WORKING AND JUST TO SEE THE PROBLEM AND TROUBLESHOOTS HP RECOMMENDED FROM THERE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT I WASTED MANY PRINTS AND STILL UNRESOLVED WHEN ASKED FOR CHAT TO A PERSON THEY ASKED FOR MY PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER WHICH AFTER PROVIDING SHOWED EXPIRED ON THE DATE I PURCHASED THE PRINTER AND SUPPORT VIRTUAL SYSTEM SAID CANT HELP AS EXPIRED. IS THIS THE HP BRAND SERVICE ?????????????

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow the below steps to dispute the warranty by providing the Proof of Purchase:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084516

Once verifying the warranty, in-warranty support options will be offered.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

STEP 3 FIGURE TWO IS NOT COMING AFTER WARRANTY CONFIRMATION....

HP Recommended

@AMARJEET13, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

ITS COMING THIS SO UNABLE TO SEND DETAILS

HP Recommended

I have already done that and received an auto response. I purchased my HP OfficeJet 6962 in Oct 2019 but says out of warrenty.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.