cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Nootje29
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP envy 7640 won't print, que problem

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 7640 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there, i've been wasting the last 2 days trying to resolve a printing issue. I can't print anything from my computer, testpage on printer works just fine. Print goes in que for printing , then it is deleted from que. Tried all chat options, hp print doctor says everything is just fine. Tried HP-smart installation and the full version software both install just fine, even prints a sheet with cogratulations on sucsesfull instalation but still not able to print. Tried a few solutions on the forum but no result, please help, getting a little frustrated here 🙂

Also tried on a different printer but i get the same thing, file goes in que for printing but is then deleted from printtasks as if it was printed.

Used print & scan docter, says there are no problems.

Removed adobe flash, didn't help.

Does print from the interface on the printer and also prints a statusreport, but doesn't print anything from the computer.

Tried printing from wordpad

Printspooler has been reset, the dependend  services to

PLEASE help

2 REPLIES 2
Nootje29
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer status rapport doens't showe any issues niether does the networkconfiguration page.

0 Kudos
Nootje29
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i've tried several solutions from the forum, yet without succes. Also tried another printer (laserjet pro 400 MFP ) but i  get the same problem, file goes in que for printing and is then deleted as if it was printed. Computer recognizes both printers without any problems but still not able to print. PLEASE HELP ME!!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation