Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank wireless 419
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a ink tank wireless 419 printer. when i im relocating i carried my printer along with me in car. later i didnt use it for few days. one fine day i got a work to print some documents at the moment when i opened the box the cover in which i kept the printer was full of ink. i dont know what happened but my printer was shinked in with the ink. i cleaned it and tried to print a paper but it was lagging while it is printing. i dont even have invoice with me. please someone  tell me how to get invoice i want it to be get repaired it was only 5 months old from the date of purchase. i bought it from local seller. if any suggestions kindly respond to me

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Masks3, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You may check the warranty of the HP printer using this page. The issue has occurred because of ink leakage during transit. To resolve a paper jam error, refer to - 'E4' Error (Paper Jam).

As the printer has ink spilled inside it, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer. 

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.