I believe there is some compatibility issue with the wireless driver in latest Windows 10. I have tried on two different laptops and in two different home networks. All software and driver installation is fine but always receive error message when tried to print wireless (both from router network and wireless direct). I can print all internal printer test pages with wireless though, but just not the Windows printer test page and any real document. Some picture formats are OK that's why I believe there is a software issue needs to be resolved. Please help!
I understand that you are unable to connect the printer with wireless.
Please restore n/w settings and reconnect the printer to the network
1. Turn off the Router, Printer, and computer/ mobile devices.
2. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4. Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
Make sure the printer and the PC/Phone are connected to the same wireless network.
·This printer supports only 2.4GHz networks. So, the PC should be on the 2.4GHz network.
·If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks.
Pelase perform the clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
1. In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2. Select your HP Printer
3. Select Uninstall
4. In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5. In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6. Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8. Click on the “Drivers” tab
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10. Select Ok
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12. Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".