cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
wingtips
Level 1
12 7 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP7515 fails alignment after new HP ink installed

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am not the owner of this printer but am the one called on for computer problems.  This printer was working properly when I installed a new Acer Win 10 PC Tower.

I am not aware of the reason for the purchase except he needed to copy an item and it would not print.

The owner purchased the large  XL Black cartridge along with standard size color cartridges. After installing these new cartridges the smaller black ink showed empty so I suggested he purchase this. 

He did so and the printer still will not print in Black and shows Alignment errors.  The Ink quantity screen shows full on all cartridges.

It also seems very odd that there has to be both the small and large Black cartridge  to be able to print.

I think he will be very annoyed if there is a hardware problem after spending all this money for ink that he can not use.

I know this printer is well out of service  but any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

wingtips

warentee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation