cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Note for common printer problems
Customers receiving the"will damage your computer" message along with others like "unable to access cups/tmp" or "'@%' cannot be opened" need to update their version of the macOS. Please check this article for more information: HP Printers - A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing (macOS) .
Highlighted
Level 3
39 17 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How do I get my Photosmart 6525B to fill the printed page

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 6525 B
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After many years of use my Photosmart 6525 needed some repairs so I sent it to a HP repair station.  But what I got back was not my old Printer.  What was sent to me was a Photosmart 6525 B.

But it has a problem. 

I haven't found a way to get it to print what I have on my PC screen, to fit completely on the paper that I am using, which happens to be an A4 size.

I have tried my best to get it to do what I ask, but it seems to be only capable of printing a page no larger than 12cm X 20cm..

How do I get it to fill a page that is 21cm X 29,5cm big?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,182 12,168 675 504
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@warp4dennis

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please make sure you select fit to page option in the printing preferences.

This document should further help you: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02227495

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation