cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

How do I view & edit the list of allowed addresses that can print to my ePrint email address?

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 8710
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Where can I see a list of the allowable email addresses that can print to my ePrint enabled 8710?

I just setup my new OfficeJet Pro 8710 to accept ePrint jobs sent to a custom email address linked to my 8710.  Using HPSmart.com to set my ePrint preferences, I clinked on "Allow" under the ePrint Access section and entered a couple of email addresses. I expected the entered email address to then be listed or at least a link that would show me the list of allowable email addresses entered.  Unfortunately I see neither.  

Now when I look at the ePrint access section I get the following error message.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Something went wrong.TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'i.email')
in r in h in r in div in ig in div in r in h in div in r in h in div in div in r in h in div in div in r in h in t in b in t in r in div in main in div in r in h in t in t in t in s_ in t in r in a in h in f

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation