Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DESKJET 4535
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1 year back i have installed the black ink.. some copies i have printed. after some more days i was not used the printer.

sudden now black and color both not printing , but when i trouble shoot, i can see black is full and color link level is 25%.

when i print only white page is coming,, is it pritiner problem, or need to replace both black and color.

because after install blank i have taken print only few copies like around 10 to 20 pages.

i have done all hp trouble shoot.. but it was not found any error.. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@nandakumarsn

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

If you are using the Printer after a long time it could be that the ink got dried

Try cleaning the Ink Cartridges

1. Make sure to load the input tray with plain, white paper.

2. On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, then touch Setup.

3. Touch Tools, then touch Clean Cartridges.

The printer prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report.

Image: Example of the Print Quality Diagnostic report

4. Examine the print quality on the Print Quality Diagnostic report.

• If the print quality is acceptable, click No. You can stop troubleshooting.

• If the print quality is unacceptable, click Yes when prompted to perform the next level of cleaning.

NOTE: If the printhead is badly clogged, it might require another cleaning cycle. If so, wait 30 minutes before you perform both levels of cleaning again.
Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04718409
Keep me posted how it goes

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi have tried the same. but Till in my pint coming as blank only. 

BLACK OR COLOR not coming anything.. only white sheet printing.

I have tried above steps.. 2 times with in gap 45 minutes  tomes..

Please advice furter action.

HP Recommended

@nandakumarsn

Since the issue persists please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Warrenty already expired.. .can you confirm.. if i replace both blank an color ink then can print?

Printer will work if i change both ink.

Kindly confirm

HP Recommended

@nandakumarsn,

I will not be able to confirm that the issue will be fixed for sure if you replace the ink cartridges. However, it is the next step to understand whether the issue is with the cartridges or the printer hardware.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.