Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Android 9.0 Pie

Security certificate expired won't print . Tried tips here still , won't  print wirelessly or thru usb cable .using latest Android . 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Waydeo, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Are you getting this error while printing from webpages or other applications too?

Is there a specific error message you get?

Meanwhile, try updating the printer firmware. HP regularly releases new printer firmware versions with product enhancements or issue fixes. Depending on your printer, apps on the printer control panel might also receive updates. Update firmware and apps on a regular basis to make sure you are getting the most out of your printer.

Click here for instructions.

Keep me posted.

Cheers 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Printer has latest software installed . What now ?

HP Recommended

@Waydeo2

Are you still getting the same error?

Follow the steps below:

1) Correct the Date and Time on your Android Device

This is a simple fix that may solve this Android error for you immediately. Just make sure your date and time are correct. To do this, go to “Settings” and select “Date & Time.” From there, simply activate the option for “automatic date & time.
how to Set Date & Time in Android

2) Clear Browsing Data 

If the Date/Time fix didn’t work, you may need to clear your browsing data. This is another simple process. Start by opening Chrome and then pressing “Menu.” Go to “Privacy” and select “Settings.” Then choose “Clear Browsing Data.” Check all the boxes on the screen and then hit “Clear.”
Chrome Clear History

3) Reset your Android Device

This is the nuclear option, but if all of the other aforementioned suggestions have failed to solve the SSL Certificate error, you may have to reset your device. The first step, in this case, is to back up your phone, lest you lose all of the things you have stored on it. After that, select “Settings” and then “Backup & Reset.” Then click “Factory Data Reset.”

Backup and Reset Android Device

Try printing.

Let me know the outcome.

Cheers 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.