The extender arm only works intermittently and doesn't extend smoothly when it does work. The result is lots of paper jams. I assumed that it was a hardware issue but sometimes it does works making me wonder if software might be an issue. Hate to scrap the otherwise good printer for this annoying issue. Is there a way to have the display door always open and the the extender arm out permanently? I would be satisfied with this awkward workaround. Any other ideas?
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please update the printer Firmware. Link:
If the issue persists please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".