cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
KellieK
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Hp Photosmarte Printer

HP Recommended
HP photosmart 7520

My printer wont print my pictures but any documents on paper print fine.   The ink level is good for all the colors.

The pictures are 4x6 and they have a thick blank down the middle of the picture.  So its only printing the picture on the left and right side not down the middle.

When I print from my phone it prints fine and when I print letter size documents they are fine.   Its only photo printed from my laptop.    I deleted the printer and reinstatled it and it still did it.

Any suggestions?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation