cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
5 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have a C309a Printer and theplanitary gears came off

HP Recommended
HP C309a
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

gear set A309c-1small.jpggear Set a309c-2small.jpgidler gears C309a-1small.jpgidler gears C309a-1small.jpgI have a C309a printer and I had a bad paper jam and when I cleared it I heard a pop noise so I removed the side panel and found that the black planitary gear set came off the shaft. Does anyone know how to set the gear timming on it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,058 19,037 1,177 1,179
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @oldman23

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I understand that the Gear set came off from the Shaft. Usually printer parts of not replaceable.

I would request you to contact our Phone Support for Service Options.

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect 
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number and phone number appear.

Thank you. 🙂

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation