Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP 2512 all-in-one printer which suddenly doesn't start printing at the top of the page and the bottom of the page gets cut off.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kennybeok2

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that printed pages are cut off at the top and bottom of the page, I am glad to assist you.

Print an extended test page

1. Make sure there is plain white, letter-size paper loaded in the input tray.

2. On the printer control panel, hold down the Power button, and then press the Cancel button () once.

3. Release the Power button.

If that does not print fine, follow these steps:-

Use an automated tool to clean the cartridges

1. Open the printer software.
  2. Right-click the lower left corner of the screen to open the menu, click Control Panel, click Devices and Printers, and then double-click the icon for your HP printer.
  3. In the printer software, click Print and Scan ().

4. Click Maintain Your Printer (). The HP Toolbox opens.

5. Click the Device Services tab.

6. Click Clean Ink Cartridges, and then follow the on-screen instructions to clean the cartridges.

7. After running the tool, click Print to print a test page. If the print quality is still unacceptable, follow the on-screen instructions to run a Second-level clean.

Refer to the HP support document for further assistance:- Click here

Keep me posted.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.