cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

I have bought a DeskJet Plus 4130 which had a cashback offer. I can't find the links to claim it. P

HP Recommended
DeskJet Plus 4130

DeskJet Plus 4130 purchased from Curry's. Cashback offer and I can't find the links for it. Phone support told me, eventually, to ask Curry's, Curry's told me to ask BP.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,399 29,120 5,046 11,521
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Could you please add any reference, where did you see a Cashback offer for an HP Deskjet 4130 printer?

I could not see any such indication in HP Store for the printer, but only a 4 months trial offer:

https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=7FS77B&opt=672&sel=DEF

Nor in Curry's site neither:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing-accessories/printers-scanners-and-ink/printers/hp-deskjet-pl...

Please let me know if you can see any such information on the printer box, any attached card, or any other source, to better understand it, as much as I can see I could not locate any Cashback offer for the specific product from searching online.

Be aware that I'm just sharing my personal experience with HP products and promotions and experience with the HP site, I'm not replying on behalf of HP in here but just trying to understand what might be the reason for this misunderstanding.

I'm aware of Cashback offers for select HP Officejet, Laserjet printers in the UK, not for lower-end HP Deskjet printers.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok. found what you were referring to.

You may claim the £15 Cashback offer by following below link:

https://promotions-hp.com/instantink1/en-GB

Shlomi

Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link provided is not for Curry & PC World 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The link provided is only intended for Curry & PC World...

ShlomiL_0-1601259158760.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue! I had to wait 14 days or so after the purchase and now I can’t find the link with the qualifying printer in the list- did you get anywhere. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation