cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I should've listened when I first heard of HP printers...

HP Recommended
DeskJet 2722
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought this printer three days ago. Setup went smoothly enough. However, when I tried to print something just now, I got a message saying "printer offline". I google how to fix this issue and... holy cow, what a rabbit hole I've fallen into! I've tried going to the printer's URL and that page wouldn't even come up. I downloaded the stupid driver program. That did nothing (and no, I'm not about to make monthly payments to said driver program to use a $25 printer from Walmart!).

Then I finally came back here and read the laundry list of steps to get my BRAND NEW printer to MAYBE work. 

My lord, I just wanted to print a stupid recipe! In the time it took to try three of the countless trouble shooting options, I could've just written the recipe down and made it-- and probably had time left over to return this brick of a printer, which is precisely what I'm going to do tomorrow. Back to using Epson!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation