cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Yannig
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink cartridges sent but not yet received after 1 month

HP Recommended
ENVY 5530 e
macOS 10.12 Sierra

I have been enrolled with HP Instant Ink for 3 years. Last cartridges shipment never received and I am very low on ink now. Could you please send a new set?

1 REPLY 1
Mrstenter
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,372 959 2,184
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Yannig,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! You have come to the right place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community!  I understand you are needing inks to be sent.

Please send me your email address in a private message. I will check the location of the inks.

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Please let me know.

You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation