Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

First post here,

Enrolled in Instant Ink on 26/05/2018 after purchasing the HP Deskjet 3720.

I have installed the setup cartridges (black and tri-colour) and the Tri-Colour cartridge is now showing as very low according to the printer app. The black ink is showing about two thirds full.

My question is that my instant ink still shows "instant ink cartridge installed" And I've yet to see any shipping/delivery information for the tri-colour cartidge. The black one I can understand because it's still two thirds full but I have hit a brick wall as to when to expect a replacement cartidge for the colour ink.

Can someone give me an idea as to when to expect this? 

I have raised a support case [edit] in case that helps.

Many thanks. 

Emmanuel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Shenloanne

There is no magic at the forum as compared to your case submitted to HP Instant Ink Support.

The first shipment (Welcome kit that includes ink) typically takes seven to ten days (assuming you live in an area where postal service is not terribly slow). 

If you completely run out of ink and cannot wait, you can purchase your own set of cartridges to use until your shipment arrives.  Using "non" Instant Ink won't hurt anything -- and it does not affect your Service or Billing.

Reminder:  Support may be restricted to regular business hours as defined in your location.

READ your regional HP Instant Ink - Terms of Service document to understand the service, the benefits, and your responsibilities. (Click Flag to switch to your region)

• Contact information is included in the Terms of Service document.

Option:  Contact HP Instant Ink Support in your region

In USA or Canada

Cloud Services (during normal business hours):  1-855-785-2777

• Verify the phone number in your Terms of Service document

In UK

HP Support - Specify help for Instant Ink: 0207 660 0596

HP Instant Ink - UK - Overview / FAQs

Everywhere else:  Contact HP Support

Specify help for Instant Ink / HP Connected / Web Services

HP World-Wide Support

Select your country / region from the list and follow the prompts

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Shenloanne

There is no magic at the forum as compared to your case submitted to HP Instant Ink Support.

The first shipment (Welcome kit that includes ink) typically takes seven to ten days (assuming you live in an area where postal service is not terribly slow). 

If you completely run out of ink and cannot wait, you can purchase your own set of cartridges to use until your shipment arrives.  Using "non" Instant Ink won't hurt anything -- and it does not affect your Service or Billing.

Reminder:  Support may be restricted to regular business hours as defined in your location.

READ your regional HP Instant Ink - Terms of Service document to understand the service, the benefits, and your responsibilities. (Click Flag to switch to your region)

• Contact information is included in the Terms of Service document.

Option:  Contact HP Instant Ink Support in your region

In USA or Canada

Cloud Services (during normal business hours):  1-855-785-2777

• Verify the phone number in your Terms of Service document

In UK

HP Support - Specify help for Instant Ink: 0207 660 0596

HP Instant Ink - UK - Overview / FAQs

Everywhere else:  Contact HP Support

Specify help for Instant Ink / HP Connected / Web Services

HP World-Wide Support

Select your country / region from the list and follow the prompts

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
Colour me sheepish, just got an email from HP saying that the cartridges have shipped.
HP Recommended

@Shenloanne

That's OK -- it is easy to become frustrated when things are taking "too long" for the situation.

Hang in there.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.